lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Jaejoong and Junsu Participate in Yoochun Debut Drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’, Showing Their Loyalty

Conducted recently in a studio in Gangnam, Jaejoong and Junsu worked together for ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ OST at which each of them had recorded a solo song, before Yoochun who just finished his all night shooting joined the team to sing ‘Chajada (read: Chajatta)’ where the three men’s beautiful voices combined in a sweet wishful harmony.

After finished the recording Jaejoong stated, “Looking at Yoochun in acting scenes wearing Korean traditional costume and used different tone of speaking like saying ‘Come here!’, I feel it’s weird but am amazed at the same time.” and “I think after watching some of the drama scenes, it will be an interesting drama to watch and I feel that it’s going to become a hit.”

Jaejoong also added, “Furthermore, since there is this opportunity to participate in performing a song that will become part of the drama’s OST, which I think it’s a really good song, hopefully the OST is going to be a hit just like the drama itself.”

Xiah Junsu who had a surprise visit to the filming set sometime ago while bringing some food said, “The same as Jaejoong hyung, when I saw the trailer of ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’, I think Yoochun fits well in his Korean costume and his acting was so good that makes me naturally feeling proud.” he continued, “Yoochun ordered me to sing the song in much heart pouding feeling (?), but it’s been a while since I listened to Korean song lyrics, so naturally I feel the heart pounding while singing anyway. If there’s anything that could be Yoochun’s accompanying power, then I’d like to help.” expressed strong friendship between them.

Meanwhile Yoochun, “Despite their busy schedule, Jaejoong hyung and Junsu still do the recording to cheer me up, I’m really impressed. Especially Junsu who’s actually in bad condition, but still forced himself to continue participating. I’m going to work even harder to repay them.” said whole heartedly.

‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ official Lee Hyun Wook PD who’s in charge of recording area said, “The three members supervised each other, they finished the recording well in a bright and pleasant atmosphere. The song itself will be able to express the heart fluttered of the young men and woman in ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal. The song deserves the same love as the drama, please look forward to the birth of great heart pounding love song.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario