sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

101219 Changmin RAY Magazine Entrevista Parte 2

26. Is there a specific style you like on girls (in terms of fashion)?
I like people who are versatile. It may be a little demanding of me (laughs), but wouldn't one also be able to project their own charm if one were to accept and experiment with different styles?

27) Where would you go on your first date?
I want to go to the amusement park
I’ve never had much of a chance to go, so it would be ideal. I want to take the roller coaster, but if she doesn’t want to then we won’t. Because we should be enjoying the amusement park together.

28) What would a girl do or say, that would make you feel happy?
I hope that she will call me.
When she has nightmares, she will call me. Although I may be sleeping by then, but if she calls me, it means that she trusts and relies on me a lot.

29) If you broke up, how would you deal with it?
This is rather difficult, I will need a long time to get over it.
Until time heals the problem, I will be very disillusioned. I will also not want to fall in love again. During that time, it’ll just get better, bit by bit.

30) What are you most interested in at the moment?
Fishing.
I want to go to the sea and try fishing properly. Taking a boat out to sea, casting my line…no one can bother me, and I can enjoy my own personal time, I really want to do that.

31) In relationships, you do dump (your partner), or do you get dumped?
I’ve been dumped once before.
That was my first relationship. During that time it was really….terrible!! (Laughs)

32) What is your ideal male image?
A man who walks the path of his own beliefs.
I want to be a man who will not be shaken by the people around me. Although the success or failure of the future may be uncertain, but I really want to become a man who can follow his own beliefs and move forward.

33) Actors that you look up to?
Won Bin, Kimura Takuya, Takeshi Kaneshiro

34) Which director do you want to work with?
Isao Yukisada.
I usually watch the romantic types of movies. I really like “Love Story.” In the middle of the world, calling for love, these kinds of romantic drama genres leave the greatest impressions.

35) Among the movies you’ve watched recently, which is your favourite?
Inception.
Also, Won Bin’s Korean movie “Ahjusshi.” Like “Léon”, it’s a show which even men will find extremely impressive.

36) What is the movie left the greatest impression in your mind?
Brokeback Mountain
It is a great love story, and the expressions of the main characters were intriguing. It is a excellent show that can shake and alter a person’s emotions.

37) What show moved you the most?
Gran Torino
It is a piece directed by Clint Eastwood, and it made me cry so hard I got a headache. And there is an Indian movie called BLACK. That was also a movie that can make you cry very hard.

38) What did you want to become when you were young?
Scientist or Radio Deejay

39) What profession would you like to try?
Radio Deejay and Sports Journalist
I’ve always wanted to be a deejay since my 3rd year in Elementary school. To be able to take a lot of shots of various sports representatives, being a sports journalist also interests me.

40) What is your dream now?
To build a loving family.
Although I think it might be very boring. (Laughs) Compared to earning a lot of money and becoming a rich person, the desire to have a loving family is stronger.

41) Do you like Tokyo?
I do.
It has a totally different feeling from Seoul. I’m used to living in Tokyo.

42) Why do you like Tokyo?
It feels like my own home.
It’s not just a country that is near to Korea anymore, but like my own home. The people around me have created a very comfortable atmosphere, which can be felt at Lives and the workplace.

43) Out of all the places that you have gone to so far, which left the deepest impression?
Paris.
You can virtually see no Korean streets, or Koreans, the feeling is very fulfilling. It was also the first time going to the country, so that’s probably why I felt like that. (Laughs)

44) Where do you want to go?
I want to go to New York.
Because I have never been there before, so I really want to go there. It is a key location for entertainment, so there is much to experience, and it seems like I can learn a lot of things.

45) If you could be reborn, who would you be?
Even if I were reborn, I still want to be me!

46) Do you have any stories of failure?
It may be a bit surprising, but no.

47) What is the happiest thing that has happened to you so far?
About 2 years after debut, moving to a new house with my family.

48) When do you feel the happiest now?
When I am eating!

49) What do you want most now?
Clothes, cars, family, love & friends. I want to take everything I have so far and make it bigger and better.

50) Finally, say something to everyone in Japan.
Through various activities, I want to make everyone smile! 2010 is a year that taught me a lot. In 2011, I hope that it will become an even better year. Through my songs and dances, I want to let the Japanese fans enjoy and feel happiness.

------26. ¿Hay un estilo especifico que te guste en las chicas (en terminos de moda)?
Me gusta la gente que es versatil. Esto sería un poco demandante para mi (risas), pero ¿no sería también un ser capaz de proyectar su propio encanto si se aceptara y experimentara con diferentes estilos?


27) ¿A donde irias en tu primera cita?
Quiero ir al parque de diversiones.
Nunca he tenido mucha oportunidad de ir, por lo que sería lo ideal. Quiero aprovechar la montaña rusa, pero si ella no quiere entonces no lo haremos. Debido a que deberíamos estar disfrutando del parque de atracciones juntos.


28) ¿Que tiene que hacer o decir una chica que te haga sentir feliz?
Yo espero que ella me llame.
Cuando tiene pesadillas, ella me llamará. A pesar de que se puede dormir, pero si ella me llama, significa que ella confía y se apoya en mí, mucho.


29) Si rompen, ¿como lidias con eso?
Esto es bastante difícil, voy a necesitar mucho tiempo para superarlo.
Hasta que el tiempo lo cure, voy a estar muy desilusionado. Yo tampoco quiero caer en el amor otra vez. Durante ese tiempo, sólo voy a mejorar, poco a poco.


30) ¿Que es lo que más interesa en este momento?
Pescar.
Quiero ir al mar y practicar la pesca de forma adecuada. Tomar un barco en el mar, lanzando mi línea ... nadie me puede molestar, y puedo disfrutar de mi tiempo personal, lo que realmente quiero es hacer eso.


31) En las relaciones, tu haces descarga (no entiendo bien que es dump)(tu pareja), o eres objeto de descarga (no se que es dumped)?
Esa fue mi primera relación. Durante ese tiempo fue muy .... terrible! (Risas)


32) ¿Cual es su imagen de hombre ideal?
Un hombre que camina por la senda de sus propias creencias.
Quiero ser un hombre que no será sacudido por la gente que me rodea. Aunque el éxito o fracaso del futuro puede ser incierto, realmente quieres convertirte en un hombre que puede seguir sus propias creencias y seguir adelante.


33) ¿Actores que admiras?
Won Bin, Kimura Takuya, Takeshi Kaneshiro


34) ¿Con que director quieres trabajar?
Isao Yukisada.
Yo suelo ver los tipos de películas románticas. Me gusta mucho "Love Story ". En el centro del mundo, pidiendo amor, este tipo de géneros de drama romántico dejan las mayores impresiones.


35) Entre las peliculas que has visto recientemente, ¿cuales son tus favoritas?
Creación.
Además, la película coreana de Won Bin "Ahjusshi." Al igual que "León", es un espectáculo que incluso los hombres encuentran sumamente impresionante.


36) ¿Cual es la pelicula que dejo una gran impresión en tu mente?
Brokeback Mountain
Es una gran historia de amor, y las expresiones de los personajes principales eran intrigantes. Es un espectáculo excelente que puede sacudir y alterar las emociones de una persona.


37) ¿Que programa te movio más?
Gran Torino
Es una pieza dirigida por Clint Eastwood, y me hizo llorar tanto que tuvo dolor de cabeza. Y una película india llamada NEGRO. Eso también fue una película que puede hacerte llorar muy duro.


38) ¿Que querias ser cuando eras joven?
Cientifico o Radio Deejay


39) ¿Que profesión te gustaria intentar?
Radio Deejay y periodista deportivo.
Siempre quize ser deejay desde que estaba en tercer año de la escuela elemental. Para poder tomar muchas fotos de los representantes de varios deportes, el ser un periodista deportivo también me interesa.


40) ¿Cual es tu sueño ahora?
Crear una familia amorosa.
Aunque yo creo que puede ser muy aburrido. (Risas) En comparación con ganar mucho dinero y convertirse en una persona rica, el deseo de tener una familia amorosa es más fuerte.


41) ¿Te gusta Tokyo?
Si.
Tiene una sensación totalmente diferente a Seúl. Estoy acostumbrado a vivir en Tokio.


42) ¿Porque te gusta Tokyo?
Se siente como mi propia casa.
No es sólo un país que está cerca de Corea, es mas como mi propia casa. La gente a mi alrededor han creado un ambiente muy confortable, que se puede sentir en la vida y el trabajo.


43) De todos los lugares a los que has ido hasta el momento, ¿cual a dejado una impresión más profunda?
Paris.
Tu puedes vistualmente no ver las calles coreanas, o coreanos, la sensasión es muy gratificante. También era la primera vez que iba a ese país, es probable que por eso me sintiera así. (Laughs)


44) ¿A donde quieres ir?
Quiero ir a New York.
Porque nunca he estado allí antes, así que realmente quiero ir allí. Es un lugar clave para el entretenimiento, por lo que hay mucho que experimentar, y parece que puedo aprender muchas cosas ahí.


45) Si volvieras a nacer, ¿que quieres ser?
Incluso si volviera a nacer, quiero ser yo.


46) ¿Tienes alguna historia de fracaso?
Puede ser un poco sorprendente, pero no.


47) ¿Que es lo más feliz que te ha suscedido hasta ahora?
Cerca de 2 años después de su debut, se cambio a una nueva casa con su familia.


48) ¿Cuando te sientes feliz ahora?
¡Cuando estoy comiendo!


49) ¿Qué más quieres ahora?
Ropa, autos, familia, amor y amigos. Quiero aprovechar todo lo que tengo hasta el momento y hacerlo más grande y mejor.


50) Finalmente, di algo para todos en Japón.
A través de diversas actividades, quiero hacer sonreír a todo el mundo! 2010 es un año que me enseñó mucho. En el 2011, espero que se convierta en un año aún mejor. A través de mis canciones y bailes, quiero que los aficionados japoneses disfruten y sientan felicidad.-----

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario