martes, 18 de enero de 2011

TVXQ ”Un deseo de actuar se formó a través de la auto-reflexión"


”The kissing scene with Lee Yeon Hee was the most difficult, but I won’t say I didn’t want it. (Laughter)” (Changmin 23)

”I can’t say I have confident in my acting, but I for sure learned through my earlier experiences.” (U-Know Yunho 25)

Recently the two men released a new album ’Why (Keep Your Head down) as they announced TVXQ’s music activities and their engagement in acting. The two men revealed their thoughts about their acting in a recent interview.

This month on the 24th, Max Changmin will debut as an actor through the drama ‘Paradise Ranch’ that will be released on SBS TV’s first broadcast. This pre-recorded 16 episodes drama contains a melodramatic growth, and is about a 19 years old girl and a 21 years old boy getting themselves in a ”play with fire” marriage, but shortly gets in a divorce.



Resto de la entrevista en ingles y traducción:

Max Changmin: “I have been in the music industry for the past seven years and acting is completely different. I had a hard time acting out the “young newly-singled” character and the kissing scene with my partner Lee Yeon Hee was difficult too. However as the time passed I got greedy by feeling another kind of joy different from singing.” he laughed.

Out off the five TVXQ members, he has been relatively unnoticeable so he gained confidence by expressing himself while filming the drama.

“It’s because of my extreme personality when I was with the five members in our group activities that I tend to shrink. During the life together with the group I wasn’t true to my own feelings and because of that a conflict inside of me grew. Even when eating with the staffs I never told them ”I want to eat this”.”

He said in this drama shooting period ” I’ve been leading the staffs and at that point I felt pretty awkward. It was strange to lead the staffs, but during those six months filming in Jeju Island I got an opportunity for self-reflection. Now I have the confidence to express myself. It feels like I have found myself after 20 years”

---- La escena de beso con Lee Yeon Hee fue lo más dificil, pero no voy a decir que no queria.(Risas)” (Changmin 23)


”No puedo decir que tengo confianza en mi actuación, pero con seguridad he aprendido a través de mis experiencias anteriores.” (U-Know Yunho 25)


Recientemente los dos hombres lanzaron su nuevo album ’Why (Keep Your Head down) anunciando las actividades de TVXQ en la música y sus actividades en la actuación. Los dos hombres revelaron sus pensamientos acerca de su actuación en esta reciente entrevista.


Este mes el día 24, Max Changmin hará su debut como actor a través de 'Paradise Ranch' el drama que se dará a conocer en su primera emisión en la SBS. Este drama de 16 episodios pregrabados contiene un crecimiento melodramática, y se trata de una chica de 19 años y un niño de 21 años que entran en un "juego con fuego", el matrimonio, pero al poco se divorcian.


Max Changmin: "He estado en la industria de la música durante los últimos siete años y actuar es completamente diferente. Tuve un tiempo difícil al actuar como un "joven joven-sencillo" de carácter y la escena del beso con mi pareja Lee Yeon Hee fue demasiado difícil. Sin embargo, con el paso del tiempo me senti condicioso por otro tipo de felicidad diferente a cantar", él rió.


Fuera de los cinco integrantes de TVXQ, el ha sido relativamente imperceptible por lo que ganó confianza de expresarse durante el rodaje del drama.


“Es por mi personalidad extrema que cuando estaba con los cinco integrante en las actividades de nuestro grupo tendia a disminuir. Durante la vida junto con el grupo que no fui fiel a mis propios sentimientos y debido a esto un conflicto dentro de mí creció. Incluso cuando se comiamos con el personal nunca les dijo "quiero comer esto".”


Dijo que durante el período de rodaje de este drama "he estado al frente del personal y en ese momento me sentí muy incómodo. Era extraño para mi dirigir al personal, pero durante esos seis meses filmando en la Isla de Jeju tuve una oportunidad para la auto-reflexión. Ahora tengo la confianza para expresarme. Siento como que me he encontrado después de 20 años "
----

U-Know Yunho who is taking the role as actor Kim Kang Woo’s half-brother in his second drama, a maritime police drama ‘Poseidon’ nodded to Changmin’s words.

In 2009, Yunho already acted as ‘Cha Bon Gun’ in a MBC TV drama ‘Heading to the Ground’, “7 years of doing music, although music is still good, but the greed for acting is big.” he said.

He mentioned that his acting in ‘Heading to the Ground’ gave him great motivations.

I can say “I rather point out my motivations. Since the day the pictures were taken after Shanghai Expo Pavilion, Kim Seung Su director encouraged me by saying “I wish you will still be learning in the future”. Because I’m still a rookie, I’ll let the public judge if I have slightly improved or not. It’s not only words, I really am going to do well.” (Laughter)

“It’s a strong image being on the stage, under the colorful light, but the character in a drama gives a fresh and soft image. Also acting is my job and I feel a humanly growth by acting.” he said.

---U-Know Yunho quién esta tomando el papel como medio hermano de Kim Kang Woo en este segundo drama, un drama de la policia maritima ‘Poseidon’ asintio a las palabras de Changmin.

En el 2009, Yunho actuo como "Cha Bon Gun 'en un drama de televisión para la MBC "Heading to the Ground", "7 años de hacer música, aunque la música sigue siendo buena, la codicia de actuar es grande", dijo.

Mencionó que su actuación en "Heading to the Ground"le dio grandes motivaciones.

Lo que puedo decir "prefiero señalar mis motivaciones. Desde el día que las fotos fueron tomadas después de la Shanghai Expo Pavilion, el director Kim Seung Su me animó diciendo: "Deseo que aprendas más en el futuro". Porque todavía soy un novato, voy a dejar que el juez público diga si he mejorado ligeramente o no. No es sólo palabras, realmente lo voy a hacer bien"(Risas)

"Es una imagen fuerte en el escenario, bajo las luces de colores, pero el personaje de un drama da una imagen fresca y suave. También la actuación es mi trabajo y siento un crecimiento humano al actuar", dijo.----

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario