domingo, 12 de diciembre de 2010

Elle Girl – Behind The Scene Episodes From The Magazine and Digital Article with Changmin

“The most viewed video this year was Changmin’s. And as a special present we are showing changmin’s Christmas message video”
Elle Girl Touch!
Ask! Changmin
Getting close to Changmin
We asked Changmin about Christmas

Behind the scene episodes from the magazine and digital article.

On Elle girl December issue, Changmin showed us a smile like a young boy. What does Christmas mean to him? “It’s sad but I have no romantic memory. Ever since I was young Christmas” (most busy time of work) he said with a bitter smile. So, his Christmas that left an impression was Christmas in 5th grade, when he went to an amusement park with his family. “Winter in Korea is extremely cold and my hands started to hurt so I asked my mom ‘let’s go already~’ I remember saying that very clearly” he said.

Also when he came to Japan this time he went to eat spicy ramen from the morning which he recommends to eat on cold days??

You will be able to see Changmin’s Christmas message online from 12/14
This is Elle girl January issue

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario