viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

100730 Yunho – Men’s Uno Aug Issue “I think Hong Kong is friendly and convenient”

South Korean group TVXQ former member Jung Yunho (see picture) who had appeared earlier as the cover model of ‘men’s uno’ Hongkong August issue, shared his thought that a charm for a man was the most important thing that should existed. Jung Yunho modestly said that he didn’t know whether he could be categorized as an attractive man, but he thought that an attractive man was one that is less talk and do more, also for things they treasure the most they would preserve and protect them well.

Preparing for his role in a musical adapted from a TV series ‘Goong’ with the same name, Jung Yunho has been going back and forth Japan and South Korea for promotion, and the next month, he’s going to contribute in a world tour, such a tight schedule. During the photographing in Hong Kong, Jung Yunho said, “I think Hong Kong is friendly and convenient. Knowing that I have a cover shoot in Hong Kong, a lot of fans followed and waited for me at the airport, I can feel their enthusiasm and full supports for me. I also like the night view of Hong Kong, the food is also very delicious, so everytime I go to Hong Kong, I’m always having so much fun”. To a question What kind of girl does he like? “I like a girl who is cheerful and lively, able to take care of other people, has self confident, more over if she could frequently give good advices to me.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario